Any student interested in achieving a rewarding career in the fast moving medical field should call or write to the school and one of our admission representatives will set an appointment for admission interview.
Approved and Regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission Member of the BBB
Please print and fax completed forms to: 713-272-6890
- Student Tuition Assistance Overview
- Enrollment Agreement/ Nurse Aide
- Enrollment Agreement/ Phlebotomy/CNA/PTA/EKG/Medication Aide
- Enrollment Policies
- Record of Education and Training
- Placement Waiver
- Receipt of Student Course Catalog
- Tour Certification
REQUIREMENTS TO REGISTER (new students must submit the following):
- High School Diploma, or GED Certificate
- Picture ID
- Social Security Card
- Those without a high school diploma or GED must take our Wonderlic
- Basic Skills Test (Ability to Benefit)
- Certificate of Approval by the TWC – Assigned school number: S2446
- Programs Approved by the TWC: Nurse Aide, Nurse Aide 24 Hour In-Service Seminar, Phlebotomy Technician, EKG Electrocardiograph Technician, Physical Therapy Aide, Physical Therapy Technician, Medication Aide, and Medication Aide 7 Hour Refresher.
- Students must address their concerns about the school or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog. *Note: School catalog is provided upon time of enrollment*
- Students dissatisfied with the school’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a complaint with the school, can file a complaint with the BBB or TWC, and other relevant agencies or accreditors.
- Information on filing a complaint with the BBB can be found on the BBB’s Website at https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
- Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found on TWC’s Career Schools and Collages Website at http://csc.twc.state.tx.us/