Avalon makes it possible to fulfill your dreams and have the career you deserve.
We offer courses in PHLEBOTOMY/CNA/PTA/EKG/MEDICATION – Avalon Trains YOU for a CAREER!
- Approved by the Texas Workforce Commission
- Challenging curriculums designed to match skills required by employers
- Instruction combines theory with hands-on practical application
- Personalized tutoring for students who want one-on-one support
- Externship assignments provide real training, experience, and work history relevant to the student’s employment goals
- Placement assistance with all types of companies from small to major firms
Student Complaint Policy
This school has a Certificate of Approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC).The TWC-assigned school number is: 2446.
Students must address their concerns about this school or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog. It is our responsibility to give you a copy of the school’s grievance procedures. If as a student, you did not receive one, please inform school management.
Students dissatisfied with the school’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a complaint with the school, please visit the Texas Workforce Commission Career Schools and Colleges website here for more information and fill out this complaint form.